Director of Design & Web Services
George Mason University Antonin Scalia Law School
- Worked with deans on the branding and messaging for the law school.
- Collaborated with admissions associate dean on print marketing designs and digital strategies for recruitments.
- Worked with associate dean of alumni relations and third-party vendors to design an online community for alumni members.
- Led front-end design and back-end development to create comprehensive, usable, and accessible web experiences.
- Advised and consulted with members of the law school community on their design and technology needs.
Senior Web Developer
George Washington University School of Business
- Led user experience design, front-end development, and content strategy for the business school.
- Researched, designed, and published the online version of the school’s magazine.
- Customized and managed WordPress as an easy-to-publish news system.
- Integrated new media marketing efforts into the school’s overall strategy.
Senior Web Designer
- Designed and developed web experiences to meet the specific needs of the academic departments and their users.
- Contributed in enhancing the online experience of Vassar’s established brand.
- Collaborated with a team of talented designers and developers to maintain and improve more than 200 websites.